Proudly serving New York ∗ Brooklyn ∗ Long Island ∗ Commercial ∗ Residential ∗ Municipal
Fire Safety Equipment
Peace of Mind
New York City contains some of the most iconic buildings in America, but they also have strict codes for safety. Make sure that your building is up-to code with one of these products from our store!
Our photoluminescent products will get everyone out safely with ease so you don’t need to worry about being left on foot at night.
- “The fire code can be a bit stricter than you think. Make sure your signage is up-to-date and doesn’t exceed the regulations!”
- “Proper signs are crucial for safety in any building, but they’re especially important when working with fires or hazardous materials.”
- “Make sure that whichever type of business you own has been properly certified by law so there won’t ever need to worry about not having enough protection on hand if disaster strikes!”
- We have all of your safety equipment needs covered. From fire hoses and hydrant valves, reel covers rack assembly’s or just parts – we’ve got you covered with the best quality products around from name brands.
- If it’s related in some way to fighting fires then chances are that our inventory has it stocked ready for purchase by qualified technicians who specialize not only on how these equipment work but also know where each piece should go once installed correctly.
We have been proudly serving New York since 2016! No commercial fire safety job is too big for our team. Get in touch today for a free estimate.
Why A&J Fire Extinguisher?
Hundreds of Homeowners Have Trusted Us, Here's Why.
We offer free estimates for all
We accept all major credit cards
Our rates are very competitive
We strive to be eco-friendly and green
Call Us Today | Free Estimates
Types of extinguishers
around 365,000 residential fires each year in the United States
Cooking & floor heaters make up about 70% of total residential fires
typically once every 10 years with a sealed battery smoke alarm
In order to be safe in emergencies, install a fire extinguisher within reach on every floor close to exits and always place one near the kitchen.
you should always keep an eye on your fire extinguishers, so that they don’t unexpectedly go off at some point. But it’s even more important to make sure you have a certified expert check them out regularly and do a visual inspection for good measure!
or better yet that it’s actually going to work!
the detectors should be placed on the wall 5 feet above floor level and in a location that is free from heat sources.
They also need to have their doors open so they can detect particles such as carbon monoxide which may rise up due warm, rising air currents
Carbon dioxide levels are crucial because this gas does not emit any light but it absorbs infrared radiation; therefore an accurate detector must measure its amount with great accuracy for you to benefit from early warning signals if there’s ever been toxic pollution at work indoors!